Trivselhus at Mindenhurst is a stunning boutique collection of 21 homes. Each one of our 3, 4 and 5 bed houses feature our unique scandi design and sustainable build ethos that together produce beautiful but practical homes for modern living.
To receive a brochure or book an appointment to visit our sales cabin contact
T: 01483 956 883 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Show home opening in November
Book your appointment now
Drawing on Swedish roots, our homes are designed for open plan living with high ceilings and large windows for a light, bright and airy feel. Each of the house styles at Mindenhurst has been given a little something different and special, so whether you are looking for a home office, walk-in wardrobe, a laundry room, or a first floor terrace we have something for you.
Our energy efficient homes are embedded with eco-friendly technologies and renewable materials through the Trivselhus Climate Shield® system. This plus our use of sedum roof car ports, triple glazed windows and MVHR system, means that the sustainability and build quality of our homes is quite literally a breath of fresh air.
Our sales cabin is now open Friday to Monday, 10am – 5pm. Viewings are by appointment only.
Come along and find out more.
Contact T: 01483 956 883 E: email@example.com
Find us at Mindenhurst Road, Deepcut, Surrey GU16 6RW
Development highlights include:
- 21 stunning, sustainable, scandi style homes (10% sold)
- Thoughtfully designed for modern open plan living
- High ceilings and large triple glazed windows
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- MVHR system for clean quality air
- Energy efficient for lower bills
- High quality finishes, fixture and fittings including Neff and Grohe and Porcelanosa
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility or laundry room in every home
- Every garden will be turfed and planted with a beautiful fruit tree. The majority are south/south west facing.
- Excellent transport links
3 storeys, 4 bedrooms DETACHED
3 storey 4 bedroom detached homes with south facing gardens. Downstairs is laid out for open plan living, the first floor has 3 bedrooms including master with ensuite as well as a family bathroom and laundry room.The second floor has a further bedroom, shower room and a home office / playroom.
- Living room 6.11m x 4.08m (20ft x 13ft 4in)
- Kitchen 3.44m x 3.36m (11ft 3in x 11ft)
- Dining 3.44m x 3.05m (11ft 3in x 10ft)
- Master Bedroom 4.07m x 3.38m (13ft 4in x 11ft 1in)
- Bedroom 3 3.4m x 2.6m (11ft 2in x 8ft 9in)
- Bedroom 4 2.5m x 3.3m (8ft 3in x 11ft)
- Family Room/Study 4.46m x 3.03m (14ft 5in x 9ft 11in)
- Bedroom 2 4.46m x 3.70m (14ft 7in x 12ft 1in)
- Terrace 3.94m x 1.05m (12ft 11in x 3ft 5in)
2 storeys, 3 bedrooms, mid and end of terrace
A range of mid and end of terrace 3 bedroom homes with south west facing garden and open plan living room and kitchen/diner. The master bedroom benefits from ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
- Living room 5.09m x 4.09m (16ft 8in x 13ft 5in)
- Kitchen / Dining 5.09m x 3.63m (16ft 8in x 11ft 11in)
- Master Bedroom 3.63m x 3.18m (11ft 11in x 10ft 5in)
- Bedroom 2 4.09m x 2.49m (13ft 5in x 8ft 2in)
- Bedroom 3 2.98m x 2.5m (9ft 9in x 8ft 2in)
2 storeys, 4 bedrooms, end of terrace
The smaller of our 4 bedroom homes, the Bok’s are thoughtfully designed end of terrace houses with south west facing gardens. Laid out for open plan living downstairs, upstairs are four good sized bedrooms including ensuite to master.
- Living room 5.85m x 3.68m (19ft 2in x 12ft 1in)
- Kitchen / Dining 5.85m x 3.99m (19ft 2in x 13ft 1in)
- Master Bedroom 4.31m x 3.03m (14ft 1in x 9ft 11in)
- Bedroom 2 3.71m x 3.26m (12ft 2in x 10ft 8in)
- Bedroom 3 4.31m x 2.42m (14ft 1in x 7ft 11in)
- Bedroom 4 3.71m x 2.5m (12ft 2in x 8ft 2in)
2 storeys, 5 bedrooms, detached
The largest in our set of homes at Mindenhurst, the Lärk offers 5 bedroom detached houses with an abundance of beautifully designed and well thought out spaces including large open plan living room, a snug/home office, pantry, utility, laundry cupboard, master suite and storage.
- Living room 6.16m x 4.07m (20ft 2in x 13ft 4in)
- Kitchen / Dining 6.16m x 4.03m (20ft 2in x 13ft 3in)
- Snug / Home Office 3.61m x 3.12m (11ft 10in x 10ft 3in)
- Master Bedroom 4.13m x 3.75m (13ft 6in x 12ft 4in)
- Bedroom 2 4.09m x 3.77m (13ft 5in x 12ft 4in)
- Bedroom 3 3.61m x 3.12m (11ft 10in x 10ft 3in)
- Bedroom 4 3.79m x 3.12m (12ft 5in x 10ft 3in)
- Bedroom 5 2.91m x 2.89m (9ft 6in x 9ft 5in)
2 storeys, 4 bedrooms, detached
The Lönn are 4 bedroom detached homes fronting beautiful landscape and mature trees. On the ground floor you will find a large open plan living room, kitchen/dining area and utility room. Upstairs the master has an ensuite and walk in wardrobes.
- Living room 6.94m x 5.09m (22ft 9in x 16ft 8in)
- Kitchen / Dining 7.55m x 4.45m (24ft 9in x 14ft 7in)
- Master Bedroom 3.59m x 3.49m (11ft 9in x 11ft 5in)
- Bedroom 2 4.45m x 2.45m (14ft 7in x 8ft)
- Bedroom 3 4.7m x 2.59m (15ft 5in x 8ft 6in)
- Bedroom 4 3.44m x 2.40m (11ft 3in x 7ft 10in)