You can rely on the Trivselhus Climate ShieldTM to exceed the demands of UK building regulations and industry codes.
Our parent company Södra Forest Industry Group is committed to ethical forestry and Trivselhus embodies the sustainable approach to building. Cutting-edge Swedish manufacturing techniques reduce defects and waste, producing fuel-efficient buildings within 8-12 weeks.
Trivselhus buildings bring the benefits of:
- complying with UK regulations
- outstanding economy
- guaranteed thermal efficiency
- lifetime savings in energy costs for the buyer
- the ability to withstand even extreme climatic conditions
- environmentally friendly construction materials
Each section is meticulously coded for simple and straightforward assembly. This minimises build time and keeps costs down. Other benefits include:
- follow on trades able to start earlier
- the need for wet trades eliminated
- better workplace safety
To ensure precision fitting and maintain the airtight shell, each section of the Climate ShieldTM is made up of several layers ,with the essential features built in at the factory:
- conduits for electrical services
- bespoke client requests