Trivselhus Climate ShieldTM is your first step to delivering a zero carbon building. An interior with exceptionally low space heating requirements is an ideal platform to add other ecofriendly technologies, such as under-floor heating from air-source heat pumps and mechanical heat recovery ventilation systems.
Developers and architects need more cost effective ways of meeting regulatory requirements. Building Regulations demand increasing levels of energy efficiency when constructing and running buildings.
Trivselhus Climate ShieldTM
- complies with existing UK legislation
- meets proposed building Fabric Energy Efficiency Standards (FEES).
- produces excellent scores against the Code for Sustainable Homes criteria
Inside to out
- plasterboard (12.5 mm)
- vapour control layer (air tightness barrier)
- chipboard (13mm)
- timber studs (195x45mm and 45x45mm) tied at 600mm vertically
- mineral wool insulation (240mm)
- Hunton Bitroc Board or OSB (15mm)
- external rainscreen to client requirements
- factory fitted door sets and triple glazed, argon filled windows
- technical and constructional sophistication compared with ‘standard 140mm frame
- superior air tightness through detailed connectivity of wall panels (typically less than 2m3/hr/m2 @ 50 Pa)
- flexible construction suits most build styles (compared with SIPS or other systems)